- The average post on Google+ has less than one +1, less than one reply, and less than one re-share
- Roughly 30% of users who make a public post never make a second one
- Even after making five public posts, there is a 15% chance that a user will not post publicly again
- Among users who make publicly viewable posts, there is an average of 12 days between each post
- After a member makes a public post, the average number of public posts they make in each subsequent month declines steadily, a trend that is not improving
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Google+ not doing too well, according to new study
Weekly Hot News
Guess there’s no love, uh, lost between former “Lost” co-stars Dominic Monaghan and Matthew Fox — as shown by a nasty tweet ...
World War II , or the Second World War (often abbreviated as WWII or WW2 ), was a global war that was under way by 1939 an...
Everything has beauty, according to Confucius, but not everyone sees it.Take even the glorious Taj Mahal, for e...
Buckingham Palace , in London, is the official residence and office of the British monarch. Located in the City of Westminst...
Is Rihanna dating someone new? And is that someone a woman? "I'm on my first date in almost 2 yearz," the star...