"I Regret Every Word I Said"-Robert Pattinson






On Thursday, Robert Pattinson stopped by George Stroumboulopoulos Tonight and opened up about his [possibly drunken] fight with the Grammy-winning singer.

R.Pattz, we love you, but don't be picking fights with our girl Adele!

"I had this argument with Adele, which is probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever said," Pattinson, 26, said. "[I told her] you know, you can just really reach for it!! And she was like, ‘You do realize, I'm, like, the biggest-selling female artist ever.' And for some reason, I decided to get into an argument with her about it."

"How did that happen?" Stroumboulopoulos prodded. "Two o'clock in the morning somewhere?"

"Yeah," the Cosmopolis star said laughingly. "Then [I was] waking up kind of really, really regretting every word I said."

We're willing to bet she's forgiven the Twilight Hunk. If not, maybe we'll hear about it on Adele's next record!

Comments